Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 10 mins
Serving: 1 person
- 2/3 cup gluten-free oats
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup or less water
- 1 teaspoon flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/2 apple and 1 banana for topping
- Put a pan over medium flame and boil the oats with water.
- Once the water starts to boil, add the almond milk, flax seeds and cinnamon powder.
- Bring your porridge to boil, making sure it doesn’t dry up the liquid completely (this may take about 5-8 mins).
- Serve in a bowl with toppings of your choice, I used sliced apples and bananas, but it goes equally well with any fruit of your choice.