- 1 cup cashew butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour, sifted
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, mix together cashew butter, egg, honey, salt, zest and baking soda.
- Add cranberries and pistachios and mix through.
- Sift in the coconut flour and combine well. Mixture will thicken up at this stage.
- Drop spoonfuls of mixture onto lined baking tray.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
Makes 12 cookies.
Mix in the coconut flour last as it stiffens the mixture.