- Exercise regularly: Try exercising 4 to 5 times a week. Establish an exercise regimen and stick to it to ensure physical activity is a core part of your daily routine.
- Eat healthy: Cut out unhealthy foods and replace them with fresh fruits and vegetables. Eat more lean proteins and keep track of calories and your food intake per day.
- Drink water: Water keeps you hydrated, so drink 1.5-2 litres daily. You can even infuse water with your favourite fruit, such as blueberries, lemons, oranges and limes.
- Let your body rest: Sleep for a minimum of 7 to 8 hours. Try to wake up and go to bed at the same time every day to establish healthy sleep routines.
- Stay motivated: Set goals and keep a positive mindset throughout your efforts. Keep track of your progress and be proud of minor improvements along the way.
- Meditate: Meditation is a great way to unwind and relax or set the tone for your day. It helps reduce stress and enhance self-awareness.
Article by NMC